Monday, July 25, 2011

Just a little note


I think I need to explain what I am doing,
I am now a freelance graphic designer and Digital Artistry is my
new business name.  I have started this new blog for my freebies
and to keep them all together, since my ms.jenne website
will be closing down in early October, I also have some newer ones
on another blog, and as soon as I have transferred my old ones
(and I have many in photobucket) then I will transfer my newer ones
too, and after that I will put in my newest and up to date ones
which are a sight better than some of my older ones,
some of which make me cringe a bit lol.

So please bear with me and be patient because I think this will probably take
me at least a month to get up to date, I have almost finished
transferring the ones from ms jennes treasures, then
it is the photobucket one, although just the nicest ones,
then my other blog and then we are all up to date.

I am also developing my Digital Artistry website in which I  hope
to display photographs and other things but these will not be free,
although when I do pop the link in, perhaps you could come and look
because I'd love to have you there.

Thank you all for your support, love ya's all and don't forget to
spread the word that I have moved and there will be heaps and heaps
of lovely treasures here in the future.
xxx
Jenne


PS you can always leave a comment or a message over on the side,
love to hear from you.



1 comment:

  1. I thank you again for all the hard work, for the nice new site and your kindness and generosity in providing such quality tubes for us to use in our artwork. I do hope you shall be successful in your business endeavor and that things will go well for you in the future!

    ReplyDelete